What is the role?
Expected to manage the product plan, engineering, and delivery of Xoxoday Plum Integration activities. Plum is a rewarding and incentives infrastructure for businesses. It's a unified integrated suite of products to handle various rewarding use cases for consumers, sales, channel partners, and employees. 31% of the total tech team is aligned towards this product and comprises 32 members within Plum Tech, Quality, Design, and Product management. The annual FY 2019-20 revenue for Plum was $ 40MN and is showing high growth potential this year as well. The product has a good mix of both domestic and international clientele and is expanding. The role will be based out of our head office in Bangalore, Karnataka however we are open to discuss the option of remote working with 25 - 50% travel.
- Scope and lead technology with the right product and business metrics.
- Directly contribute to product development by writing code if required.
- Architect systems for scale and stability.
- Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across disciplines like sales, customers, product, design, and customer success.
- Code reviews and feedback.
- Build simple solutions and designs over complex ones, and have a good intuition for what is lasting and scalable.
- Define a process for maintaining a healthy engineering culture ( Cadence for one-on-ones, meeting structures, HLDs, Best Practices In development, etc).
What are we looking for?
- Manage a senior tech team of more than 5 direct and 10 indirect developers.
- Should have experience in handling e-commerce applications at scale.
- Should have experience working with applications like hubspot salesforce and other CRM.
- Should have experience in B2B integrations.
- Should have at least 10+ years of experience in software development, agile processes for international e-commerce businesses.
- Should be extremely hands-on,with an Automate as much as possible mind set full-stack developer.
- Should exhibit skills to build a good engineering team and culture.
- Should be able to handle the chaos with product planning, prioritizing, customer-first approach.
- Technical proficiency
- Frameworks like React, ReactNative, Node.js, GraphQL
- Databases technologies like ElasticSearch, Redis, MySql, MongoDB, Kafka
- Dev ops to manage and architect infra - AWS, CI/CD (Jenkins)
- System Architecture w.r.t Microservices, Cloud Development, DB Administration, Data Modeling
- Understanding of security principles and possible attacks and mitigate them.
Whom will you work with?
You will lead the Plum Integration Engineering team and work in close conjunction with the Tech leads of Plum with some cross-functional stake with other products. Your will report to the CTO directly.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment with scale, international flavor, backend, and frontend. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.